The website is operated by Mariana Ralo and hosted by Shopify Inc.
All personal information regarding members, subscribers, customers or visitors using the website will be handled in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of the 27th of April of 2016 (2016/679) and the Law nº 58/2019 of the 8th of August.
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the webite, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We use your Order Information to fulfill any order placed through the website (including process your registration as a customer, manage the purchase process, issuing invoices and purchasing goods and services, home delivery and service management).
Additionally, we also use your Personal Information to: communicate with you; provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us; prevention of abuse and fraud (fraudulent activities, denial of service attacks, among others); disclosure of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial), as required by legal and statutory provisions.
We use the Device Information we collect to help us track possible risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by creating analyses of how our customers browse and interact com website and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
When you place an order through the website, we will retain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children.
Your Personal Information will not be disclosed to third parties, except for third parties whose intervention is necessary for the correct management of the service provided (transportation companies, financial institutions, etc.) and to help us as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can also choose not to participate in Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In addition, your data may also be disclosed to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in cases where a legal regulation so establishes them.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can disable targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can choose not to participate in these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access your Personal Information, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, when applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, you may request to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your specific situation, you may object to the processing of your data.
If you want to exercise any of your rights, please contact Mariana through the contact information below. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (Citizen Card, driving license or passport). Mariana Ralo will stop processing your data after notification sent by you, except for mandatory legal reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Web browsing (cookies)
Our website is hosted on Shopify. Shopify is dedicated to the user experience and they use many tools to help us improve our website and our trading platform. To that end, Shopify uses reporting and analysis cookies to personalize your browsing experience and improve our services by obtaining information about the use of the website.
And click on the links below for more information on how to set cookies on major web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=en_US
For more information about privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact me at email@example.com